[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Richard Dawkins Furious At Pope For TyingGodless To Nazis

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 19 21:44:36 CDT 2010

  If anyone took Dawkins seriously before this, I doubt they will now.

For those who are still abject believers, I recommend Terry Eagleton, "Reason,
Faith, and Revolution: Reflections on the God Debate"  (Yale UP pbk, 2010).

If I thought anyone took Ditchkins seriously, I'd propose a symposium or panel
on the subject.  I doubt I'd find many takers.

Actually, I'd be willing to host it on my UPTV program, News from Neptune.

But I don't think anyone's interested enough for that.