[Peace-discuss] the bravery of being out of range

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Sep 29 19:52:42 CDT 2010

I had lunch with a lao pengyou (Mao had said that Nixon was one of those, an "old friend") yesterday.

My friend compared the cold brutality of the American government in its remote control war to the unemotional termination of employees by internet in the movie "Up in the Air".  Unfortunately I havent seen the movie yet so I had to ask him to explain the analogy to me.  He also said it was a very good movie.

Thought you all might be interested since Aware has a connexion, since Helen Estabrook was a producer for Up in the Air.