[Peace-discuss] AWARE letter of support for CSAMES Illinois Humanities Council Application

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 20:10:33 CDT 2010

Sure.
Do we know that the films don't perpetuate the idea that US military needs
to invade countries in order to free  women oppressed by those we oppress?

-karen medina

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> YES re AWARE letter of support, and you can also add that there's support
> and sponsorship by AWARE Films if you wish -- we are kinda two entities.
>  --Jenifer

karen medina
"In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and the
ability to ask questions." (Mary Oliver, American poet)