[Peace-discuss] 7:30 Wednesday 4/6, YMCA: labor + anti-war strategy meeting

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:57:52 CDT 2011

Sarah Lazare mentioned at yesterday's rally at Alma Mater:
they're holding a meeting at the YMCA, tomorrow (Wednesday), 4/6,
at 7:30pm [I think!], for anti-war and labor activists to meet
and plan common strategy.

Seemed especially appropriate at a rally on the anniversary of
the assassination of M.L.King, as one who had pointed out links
between the destructiveness of war and the suppression of workers'
and poor people's rights.

I believe Sarah aims to broadcast a more detailed announcement,
including the YMCA room number, but wanted to get this on the table.
Not sure who-all is planning this but it sounds interesting.