[Peace-discuss] Drum Circle

illyes at illinois.edu illyes at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:02:31 CDT 2011

Please add me to the Drum Circle list if you don't do either peace list. I don't know who the grump is, but there is no consensus on excluding  your announcements., as you can tell by now. I agree with Stuart that one of the peace lists should carry them.

Bertrand Russell believed that boredom was an important cause of war. You can see the beginnings of this in children who would rather be bad than be ignored. In the peace movement, these folks tend to be anti-war but not pro-peace. If the Drum Circle isn't an advocacy of peace, I'm not sure what else would qualify.

Thanks!

Bob