[Peace-discuss] Teapartiers & the Left

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Apr 25 08:23:00 CDT 2011

Meanwhile, according to the Washington Post: the majority of
Republican voters want to raise taxes on the rich and the majority of
Republican voters want to see a substantial withdrawal of combat
troops from Afghanistan this summer; half of Republican voters say the
war is not worth the cost.

If Gary Johnson's candidacy for President prospers, these anti-war
sentiments among Republican voters could get significantly more
attention...