[Peace-discuss] tim johnson on the war spending and ron paul

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 17 19:40:29 CDT 2011

It was only by turning enough member of Congress - not by replacing them - that
votes for withdrawal from SE Asia in the 1970s and Central America in the 1980s
became possible.

We need to convince more members of Congress to take Johnson's view on the wars.
It's also the view of Reps. Kucinich, Paul, et al.

We certainly do not need to elect members of Congress who will "support the
president" on the wars. --CGE