[Peace-discuss] Diana Johnstone on Libya

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Dec 9 00:15:01 CST 2011

Very nice piece, David.

The United States is Characterized by its military-industrial complex.

"The American War Machine"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ7Hz7WCQE8

It is the Duty of the American people to alter or abolish its government,
junk the War Machine, and establish new guards...

If somehow the Americans are unwilling and unable to stop the war machine
there are forces greater, inexorable, that _will _bring about the ultimate
destruction of this evil empire...  (I keep looking at my watch.)

The war on terra...

/Dominus virtutum nobiscum susceptor noster Deus Iacob diapsalma
venite et videte opera Domini quae posuit prodigia super terram
auferens bella usque ad finem terrae arcum conteret et confringet arma
et scuta conburet in igne
vacate et videte quoniam ego sum Deus exaltabor in gentibus exaltabor in
terra/.

"Reality hinges on moral foundations." - mlkjr (1954).