[Peace-discuss] what if Chinese troops had a base in Texas?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Dec 25 16:03:00 CST 2011

Jennie,
In regard to foreign aid, there is nothing in the constitution that
should prohibit individuals
from giving their money to the Tamil Tigers or the Freedom Fighters of
Freedonia or whomever
they like.  But why should the giverment plunder the unwilling to
support Mubarak or
some other Mussolini or Pinochet in the name of some corporate interest?

Likewise domestically you should be able give your money to whomever you
want and collect cash from
concerned citizens and do what you want with it.
Under the Obama plan,  you forfeit your life and wealth under threat of
total loss and incarceration for use by the FBI and the TSA
and their Blackwater buddies to buy moon suits to wear while they pepper
spray your friends,
and similar ends perhaps less overtly repulsive.

If you give money to Bob's organization and you dont like how he spends
it, you can cut him off.  If
he manages it to suit you, you can give him more and encourage others to
do likewise.  If Obama
ignores you, there ain't shee-it that you can do about it.  His outfit
will jail you if you dont pay them tribute.
He is simply irresistible, and good luck in finding out where your money
went, there's no telling.

Illinois can try and chastise its citizens with scorpions regarding
taxation and redistribution if it wants, but the
good people of Illinois ought not be telling the lesser folk of
Massachusetts, Montana, Mississippi, or Morocco,
or Myanmar how to live, and invoke federal force to cause it to happen.