[Peace-discuss] Mubarak Clings On... What Now For Egypt?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Feb 11 03:14:27 CST 2011

"sealed off from his ministers _*like a bacillus*_"

(like a bacillus???)

Not sure that I can verify the verisimilitude of the simile but it is
worth a smile.

Mu Barak always did remind me of some sort of single cell lifeform but I
would have
thought him more like an Amoeba or maybe a Giardia.

This probably accounts for the lack of Quorum Sensing?

"Virga tua et baculus tuus ipsa me consolata sunt."