[Peace-discuss] AOTA invites you to Spot the Loony!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 16 00:34:57 CST 2011

In fact we stressed the diversity at CPAC in tonight's program, in aid of the
thesis that the two war/wall-street parties can only be checked by a left-right
alliance against them - which would include the antiwar segment of CPAC.

We talked about the Paul endorsement and quoted you on the uselessness of the
"left-right paradigm"  (and I even managed to avoid saying, "Brother, can you...").

Since that debate years ago, I've always had a soft spot in my heart/head for
Gaffney - he's such a cartoon villain...