[Peace-discuss] pretty good HP article on Rand Paul

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Feb 16 05:46:52 CST 2011

I am a really big fan of Jane Hamsher although there are some points on
which she and I would most certainly differ.

She is a real go-getter, and she detests McCain and his ilk and a lot of
other likewise bad guys,
and she hunts them down with trenchant vengeance.   Such nice words from
her will go
a long way toward lessening the tensions and building alliances and
coalitions
between those who lean progressive and those who lean libertarian.

*

Rand Paul's mother told some of us not to worry about Rand,
that he was ok and was as a principled as the old man,
but really there have been some reasons to be concerned.

Certainly it's ok to see him doing good.