[Peace-discuss] AOTA invites you to Spot the Loony!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 15 21:42:36 CST 2011

"And welcome to 'Spot the Loony', where once again we invite you to come with us
all over the world to meet all kinds of people in all kinds of places, and ask
you to ... Spot the Loony!" (Monty Python #38)

‎"AWARE On the Air" will be cablecast by Urbana Public Television tonight (15
February) on channel 6 at 10pm (with repeats, and soon a facebook posting).

Tonight's program includes a consideration by Ron Szoke ("Confusion in the
Ranks") of the Conservative Political Action Conference, recently concluded in DC.

Here's more: <http://thinkprogress.org/2011/02/15/frank-gaffney-banned-from-cpac/>.

I once had a debate with Frank Gaffney in David Horowitz' journal. He makes
loons look like models of mental health.

--il tuo servo obbediente)