[Peace-discuss] The Global Day of Listening to Nonviolent Options; conversations with Iraqis and Afghans is March 19 - 20, 2011 [via ICJPE]

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Fri Feb 18 15:46:24 CST 2011

Kathy Kelly mentioned this web site in her talk at the Y today, "ourjouneytosmile.com".

Shall AWARE express our support of this action?  Should we do anything locally?

Action URL:
http://icjpe.org/actions/The-Global-Day-of-Listening-to-Nonviolent-Options;-conversations-with-Iraqis-and-Afghans-is-March-19-20-2011

Action Name: The Global Day of Listening to Nonviolent Options; conversations
with Iraqis and Afghans is March 19 - 20, 2011.