[Peace-discuss] Tomorrow in Madison

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Fri Feb 18 21:22:57 CST 2011

I have heard that the pseudo Tea-Party / Neo- Con Koch Brother fascists are going to be mobilizing their members from all over the country to converge on Madison tomorrow to have a counter demonstration against Union members and supporters.

These neo-brown shirts will probably start physical assualts like they did in the townhall meeting disruptions back in 2008.

They will be heavily outnumbered.

I have heard that Wisconsin corporate fascist govenor Walker has instigated this because it turns out that he discovered to his astonishment that almost 1/4 of the Wisconsin National Guard are Union members ( half of whom are Public sector Union members ).

David Johnson