[Peace-discuss] Lakoff Idiocy

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Feb 20 17:04:37 CST 2011

Hardly any dog will consume pure raw poison.

Lakoff, every other clever & successful poisoner of dogs,
mixes in enough just enough good meat in his toxic fare
to assure some intake.

The dwarves and elves were getting all too cozy with each other
and were starting to eye the real enemy.  Can't have that.