[Peace-discuss] the future of immigration law

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:06:16 CST 2011

Peace-discuss,

I send the attached email from "Immigrants' list" as a discussion
piece on the topic of immigration reform.

In the last presidential election, it was my opinion that immigration
reform would be one of the most important issues the country would
face during these four years. I thought immigration was going to be as
important as health care reform but that healthcare reform would be
the easiest issue.

I am scared stiff now that the Congress has changed hands.

-karen medina