[Peace-discuss] Venice & misleaders

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 23 12:37:56 CST 2011

Ah, maggots - I should have recognized them.  I suppose they're what my post was
about.

"Maggot" is the title of a new collection by the Irish poet Paul Muldoon, whom
you may know & like because "his poetry is known for his difficult, sly,
allusive style, casual use of obscure or archaic words, understated wit, punning..."