[Peace-discuss] passed some time with the peace demonstration in Minneapolis / shared sweat and stories

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:52:47 CDT 2011

Two wondering peace activists just happen to be in Minneapolis,
Minnesota for a few days. We went to a peace demonstration today (hot)
on a bridge over the Mississippi. We spoke with some truly beautiful
people here who have been doing weekly demonstrations since 1999
(Yugoslavia and then later in protest to the sanctions on Iraq).

We shared sweat, stories, and passed the peace. The peace activists
here send you love.
-karen medina