[Peace-discuss] Democratic party primaries

C. G. ESTABROOK cge at shout.net
Tue Jul 26 10:40:00 CDT 2011

I just signed this. Will you join me? You can find more information at:
http://bit.ly/nL3oqs

[It occurs to me that an appropriate challenger would be Elizabeth Warren.]

Imagine a Democratic primary challenger to President Barack Obama, a challenger
who stands with the majority of Americans against cuts to Social Security and
Medicare, for cuts to the military, for higher taxes on the income of
billionaires, for ending the wars.

You can do more than imagine it. You can put your name down as in favor of it,
thereby demonstrating the demand to potential candidates.

You can also nominate possible candidates.

Stop hoping. Start changing.

Share your choice right now.

Forward this far and wide.

I believe President Obama should face a primary challenge from a candidate
committed to:

--protecting Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid from any cuts or anything
that amounts to cuts;

--significantly cutting military spending and ending all current wars;

--ending the Bush-Obama tax cuts for the wealthy.