[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Thank Tim Johnson, 7/4, 7/5, Call Quinn

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jun 15 16:36:11 CDT 2011

Bloomington Tea Party group comes out in support of Tim Johnson's
lawsuit against the War in Libya.

Now some of them might oppose the War in Libya because it's
Obama's War.  Some of them might even oppose it because
Amerika's Dictator is a "black" man (thus their opposition is
racially motivated).  One could hardly imagine that they are
opposed to the war because of fundamental principles, but
actually, that IS what is motivating them.