[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Making Posters

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 3 21:18:46 CST 2011

Rob--

The shadowy powers that reign over my life (most of them relatives by blood or
marriage) have decreed that I shall not be there tonight.

But I'm glad you're doing it, & I'll show up to hold one of the new posters on
Saturday. Aloha ahiahi, CGE

Suggestions:

      2L4O  [= "Too Liberal/Left For Obama"]

      Israel Sends Mercenaries to Attack Libyan Protesters?

      Gen. Petraeus: "Afghans burn their children's hands to make US look bad"!

      Hillary Clinton: "Libya could become a giant Somalia."
      (There are many more Somalians than Libyans.}

      End the Wars, Free Bradley Manning

      Obama Tortures Whistle-blower Bradley Manning

      End US "Secret War" Against Pakistan
      We Impeached Nixon For Things Like This

      Raymond Davis is a CIA Murderer
      The US Wants War With Pakistan

      Stop These Wars: March in
      Washington 18-20 March

      Obama - Leave Julian Assange Alone:
      The Press is Supposed to be Free

      "Honest Broker"? The US  gives $3 billion in cluster bombs,
      white phosphorous and other armaments to the Israeli military,
      no strings attached, year after year

      Obama & Bush killed people so the US
      could control world gas & oil supplies

      The Arab Spring; "The destiny of this pageant
      lies in the Kingdom of Oil" --Robert Fisk: