[Peace-discuss] Fw: Rachel Maddow likes this video

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 09:17:42 CST 2011

For yr kind attention -- good film-making for a good cause. --Jenifer

--- On Thu, 3/3/11, Adam Green, BoldProgressives.org <info at boldprogressives.org> wrote:

#yiv1350716902 , #yiv1350716902 td, #yiv1350716902 font {font-size:10pt;}
#yiv1350716902
#yiv1350716902 td p {margin:0em;}
#yiv1350716902 p {margin:1em 0em;}
#yiv1350716902 td div p {margin:1em 0em;}

 Jenifer,
Did you see MSNBC last night?
Rachel Maddow called our new TV ad against Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker "the most pointed, stand-with-the-people-who-work-for-a-living ad that we have seen for a very long time." Ed Schultz announced, "Pro-working groups, they are fighting back!"
Lawrence O'Donnell said, “The ad is beautiful film making. I’m really quite struck by it.” (We heard similar comments all day yesterday!)

Our new ad is inspiring people. Can you take a look -- and chip in $3 to help run it in Wisconsin? Click here:

This ad -- produced jointly with our friends at Democracy for America -- was covered yesterday by the New York Times, Washington Post, Associated Press, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and others.
It was also announced yesterday that Karl Rove will be using corporate money to fund ads in Wisconsin supporting Governor Walker! That makes our ad all the more urgent.
We're now $200,000 toward our goal of raising $250,000 for this ad -- can you chip in $3 to help us reach our goal? Click here.
Then, please pass this email to others! Thanks for being a bold progressive.
-- Adam Green, Stephanie Taylor, Jason Rosenbaum, Amanda Johnson, and the PCCC team

Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in today.

        Paid for by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee PAC (www.BoldProgressives.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to the PCCC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.