[Peace-discuss] Japanese warning

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Mar 11 19:33:53 CST 2011

After you stop (nay, pause) for just a moment,
consider, and reflect upon, how much, and how deeply,
the directors and stockholders of Illinois Power (now Ameren)
really and truly care about the health and happiness
of the people of central Illinois,
you will be much encouraged.
I am quite sure of that.

[pppfffffffft.]