[Peace-discuss] reading together (other books I am TRYING to read at the moment)

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:41:27 CDT 2011

For what it is worth, here is a list of other books I am TRYING to
read at the moment... besides Death of the Liberal Class / Chris
Hedges (2010):
* I shall not hate : a Gaza doctor's sacrifice on the road to peace
and human dignity / Izzeldin Abuelaish (2011)
* Cry, the beloved country / Alan Paton (1948)
* Tomás de Torquemada : architect of torture during the Spanish
Inquisition (from the young adult book section of the Champaign Public
Library!) / Enid A. Goldberg and Norman Itzkowitz (2009)
* Young Madela / David James Smith (2010)

I am also interested in reading: Unwarranted Influence: Dwight D.
Eisenhower and the Military-Industrial Complex / James Ledbetter
(2011)

-karen medina