[Peace-discuss] Osama Bin Laden is dead. Get the troops home now.

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 10:47:38 CDT 2011

--- On Sun, 5/1/11, Robert Greenwald <info at bravenew01.org> wrote:

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead. Get the Troops Home Now.

Sign the petition to begin swift troop withdrawals from Afghanistan.

Dear Jenifer,
Tonight, we learned that a CIA operation in Pakistan killed Osama bin Laden.

After 10 years of war and the death of Osama Bin Laden, it’s time to bring the troops home from Afghanistan. We will hear a lot of reasons this week from war supporters why the ongoing war must continue, but with al-Qaeda driven from the country and Bin Laden now dead, the rationale for war has evaporated. It’s time to stop now.

Please sign this petition immediately to the White House to begin a swift withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan. Then, invite others to sign it on Facebook and email.
Sincerely,
Derrick Crowe, Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Foundation team

Donate today to help bring an end to this atrocious war that's not making us any safer.

To ensure delivery of our emails, please add info at bravenew01.org to your address book.

Also find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes or RSS.

Brave New Foundation | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232

To modify your email preferences or to unsubscribe, click here