[Peace-discuss] Progressives for War: Obama Vindicated

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Wed May 4 17:20:01 CDT 2011

CCTV News interviewed "OBL's" next door neighbor in Pakistan.

He said there was no Osama bin Laden there, and the American soldiers
captured
the neighbor's son and he has no idea where his son is.

OBL hasnt been heard of since 2004.  By all credible accounts he has
been dead for awhile.

In other news the US pleads with Hamas to forsake violence...