[Peace-discuss] floodgates are open on Afghanistan withdrawal

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed May 4 18:30:56 CDT 2011

More:

Pressure builds to end Afghan war
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/159123-pressure-builds-to-end-the-afghan-war

Cliff Stearns Shifts After Bin Laden's Death, Calls For Serious
Reexamination Of Afghanistan War
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/04/cliff-stearns-bin-laden-afghanistan_n_857630.html

MoveOn: Afghanistan: Bring Our Troops Home
"President Obama, we need to end the war in Afghanistan. Please keep
your commitment to begin an accelerated withdrawal of troops in July."
http://pol.moveon.org/afghanistan_drawdown/index.html