[Peace-discuss] [PBD - Progressive Blog Digest] 5/15/2011 06:52:00 AM

Nick Burbules burbules at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:20:37 CDT 2011

Thanks David,

There's really not much I can say to this except that we have very different
views of politics and of the process of change.

We also have different views of how to express our disagreements.

But I do want to correct the accusation that I haven't been critical of
Obama on a range of policies, especially his Bush-like national security
policies. I have been, repeatedly.

Anyway, my blog is not primarily about the presentation of my own views, but
a collection of a range of progressive opinions -- including some much
closer to your point of view than to my own. I'm sure another person would
make a different selection, of course.

Nick