[Peace-discuss] [PBD - Progressive Blog Digest] 5/15/2011 06:52:00 AM

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 20:27:20 CDT 2011

"We also have different views of how to express our disagreements."

Yes Nick, your style is to assume a condescending and derisive and arrogant tone
vis a vis easy targets, and then assume that your readers will transfer that to
people like Paul, who is not such an easy target, especially in comparison to
liberal warmongers you support. That said, I am no fan of Paul's economic
libertarianism, but he's not the moral enemy, as you would wish your audience to
assume. And then your style is to imply that your critics are impolite, rather
than addressing the issues--such as your support for Obama's intervention in
Libya. I get it. And then your style is to be evasive by claiming that your blog
is not about your views. Like Obama, you're cute, and dangerous.