[Peace-discuss] AWARE -- 11/5 Farmer's Market?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Wed Nov 2 18:29:57 CDT 2011

Hey all,

Looking for people to help with this Saturday's Farmer's Market --
this will be the last of the outdoor market mornings, as we'll
be indoors from Nov 12th until mid-December.

Most of the regulars aren't available this week, 11/5.  If you can help,
especially carrying the swag either from Stuart's house to the market
(around 7:30) or back (around noon), please let me know.

If it doesn't work out, we'll just skip the Market this week.

We do have a few new things to show & tell, including
nice blue 99% buttons, Occupy the USA bumper stickers,
and other odds and ends.

cheers

   Stuart