[Peace-discuss] FW: Critical Campaign Alert- Johnson trails by 20 points

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 2 23:12:58 CDT 2011

Jenifer--

Does Democrat David Gill condemn Democrat President Obama's war
against Afghanistan?
Does Democrat David Gill condemn Democrat President Obama's war
against Pakistan?
Does Democrat David Gill condemn Democrat President Obama's war
against Palestine?
Does Democrat David Gill condemn Democrat President Obama's war
against Somalia?
Does Democrat David Gill condemn Democrat President Obama's war
against Libya?
Does Democrat David Gill condemn Democrat President Obama's war in
Yemen?
Does Democrat David Gill condemn Democrat President Obama's war in
Uganda?
Does Democrat David Gill condemn Democrat President Obama's summary
executions, including those of American citizens and teenagers?

David Gill has been curiously reticent about telling us what killing
by President Obama he would actually condemn.

Unlike his opponent, he has been unwilling to say that he would vote
against all administration requests for money for killing in the
Middle East.

AWARE has worked against the Bush-Obama wars for ten years. We surely
should not support a candidate for Congress who supports those ongoing
wars in any way.

Regards, CGE