[Peace-discuss] the idiocracy latte'

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Oct 2 12:12:52 CDT 2011

/"The years passed.  Mankind became stupider at a frightening rate.
Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in
evolution,
but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on
conquering hair loss and prolonging elections."/  - Narrator (Idiocracy)

I thought I would make a sort of survey of the recent polls asking
those polled ones participating if they agreed or disagreed with
Obama's recent Remote Control Murder of an American Citizen
in Yemen.

While I am accustomed to being quasi-non-conformist [sic] and am
comfortable with
having people disagree with my views, but seriously this is way over the top
for even my jaded expectations.

The vast majority of Amerikans appear to be copasetic with the drone attack,
according to the polls.  Perhaps some Europeans are less

Those commenting in the Fox News Blog seem to much less favourable,
probably a reflection that those who are appalled and angry about the
assassination are
not suffering in silence.

I went over to the Daily Kos also.  The participants of that blog
communicate in some obscure symbolic dialect
remotely resembling English.  I was not able to discover any commentary
regarding the assassination.  Perhaps
the Kos-sacks havent heard about it.  Those at Firedoglake have heard
and seem to be about as
non-supportive of Mr. Obama as I am.

_Actual Polls -- Percent favouring the assassination_

KQV Pittsburgh       93%

NY DailyNews         80%

MSNBC                79.5%

WashingtonTimes      75%

The Escapist         67%

Demo.Underground     68%
*
**Scoop.it (France)    46%*

_Blog comments -- % comments favouring the Assassination_

Firedoglake >5%

Daily Paul          ~0%

Fox News           ~35-45%

Daily Kos           What Assassination?