[Peace-discuss] $upport Elizabeth Warren!!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 11:00:42 CDT 2011

--- On Fri, 9/30/11, Cole Leystra <info at progressivesunited.org> wrote:

#yiv390133746 p {margin-bottom:1em;}

#yiv390133746 #yiv390133746outlook a{padding:0;}
#yiv390133746 .yiv390133746ReadMsgBody{width:100%;}#yiv390133746 .yiv390133746ExternalClass{width:100%;}
#yiv390133746 {}

#yiv390133746 table td {border-collapse:collapse;}

#yiv390133746 .yiv390133746appleLinks a {color:rgb(97, 97, 97);text-decoration:none;}

 _filtered #yiv390133746 {

height:348px !important;}
#yiv390133746  .filtered99999  {
display:none;}
#yiv390133746 table .filtered99999  {
width:320px !important;}
#yiv390133746 table .filtered99999  {
width:320px !important;padding:5px !important;}
#yiv390133746 td .filtered99999  {
width:10px !important;}
#yiv390133746 td .filtered99999  {
width:9px !important;}
#yiv390133746 img .filtered99999  {
width:320px !important;height:69px !important;}

#yiv390133746 table .filtered99999  {
width:250px !important;
}
#yiv390133746 img .filtered99999  {
width:320px !important;height:8px !important;}
#yiv390133746

                                            Help us meet our new goal for Elizabeth Warren.
                                             Share this Email on Facebook

                                            Jenifer,

                                            On Tuesday, Russ gave us until Friday to hit our goal of 1,000 progressive contributions for our first endorsed candidate, Elizabeth Warren.
                                            We had to raise that goal within hours.
                                            Now we have just a few more hours until the midnight deadline for Elizabeth Warren's first public financial report.  That's the report she -- and we -- can use to show pundits and candidates around the country that progressives will unite in support of candidates who stand up for our values.
                                            Russ and I think we can get to 3,000 contributions. But whether we do it is up to you.
                                            Click here to contribute just $5 or more to Elizabeth Warren's Senate campaign now, before midnight, and help Progressives United members reach our new goal.
                                            Elizabeth Warren's entry into this race has been the shot heard 'round the progressive world.
                                            The video of her explaining the progressive case for raising taxes on big corporations and the wealthy has been a smash on YouTube -- and the language she used is even starting to echo in President Obama's speeches.
                                            Supporting Elizabeth Warren before tonight's reporting deadline won't just help her campaign, it will be a powerful statement for the whole progressive movement.
                                            I know you're committed to progressives.  Make a $5 contribution to Elizabeth Warren today.
                                            Thank you for uniting as a progressive,
                                            Cole Leystra

                                            Executive Director

                                            Progressives United

                                            Privacy Policy

                                            All content © 2011 Progressives United Political Action Committee

                                            PO Box 620062

                                            Middleton, WI 53562

                                                        Authorized and paid for by Progressives United Political Action Committee, Ashok Bhargava, Fitchburg, WI, Treasurer