[Peace-discuss] Laurie Solomon forward RSN: Back Home, and Homeless

Laurie Solomon list-admin at readersupportednews.org
Fri Oct 7 11:03:52 CDT 2011

Hello peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net,  Laurie Solomon forwarded this article to you from Reader Supported News: I thought this might be of interest to you and worth a read.  Back Home, and Homelesshttp://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/424-national-security/7751-back-home-and-homeless It's great to have you with us.This article was forwarded to you by one of your friends.If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future select the link below. Click here if you do not wish to receive any further invitations from our system.