[Peace-discuss] romulan: a warbird with no cloaking devices

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Oct 7 12:16:47 CDT 2011

"This century must be an American century. In an American century,
America has the strongest economy and the strongest military in the
world," Romney said. "God did not create this country to be a nation of
followers. America is not destined to be one of several equally balanced
global powers. America must lead the world, or someone else will."

"...While America should work with other nations, we always reserve the
right to act alone to protect our vital national interests." A day
earlier, Romney called for 100,000 new troops, increased military
spending and a larger Navy.   "You would think that the president and
the people in Washington would recognize the importance of the United
States military and the need not to shrink our military budget but
strengthen it..."

"...he said he wouldn't, as European nations have done, reduce defense
to bolster social programs."

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Romney-century-of-American-dominance-ahead-2207037.php