[Peace-discuss] several reports of police in NYC and San Fran insympathy with protesters

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Sun Oct 9 11:36:24 CDT 2011

In this article, I fail to see why the author would regard the “police” as being different from “soldiers” in that they are not working class workers in uniform.  Both categories of workers either are workers in uniform or they are not workers in uniform.  The nature of the uniform or the agency that they work for does not make any significant difference as far as I can see; and the author fails to offer any evidence to support any differences.