[Peace-discuss] several reports of police in NYC and San Fran insympathy with protesters

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Oct 11 17:48:22 CDT 2011

It's crackers to slip a rozzor the dropsy in snide.

http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/article/ny-13.htm

Beginning in 2010, JPMorgan Chase donated technology, time and resources
valued at $4.6 million to the New York City Police Foundation, including
1,000 new patrol car laptops. The gift was the largest in the history of
the foundation and will enable the New York City Police Department to
strengthen security in the Big Apple.

New York City Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly sent CEO and Chairman
Jamie Dimon a note expressing "profound gratitude" for the company's
donation.

"These officers put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe,"
Dimon said. "We're incredibly proud to help them build this program and
let them know how much we value their hard work."