[Peace-discuss] Farmer's Marketeers?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu Sep 8 12:29:31 CDT 2011

Hello all,

We have Farmer's Market again this Saturday.  I think we have the
first shift covered - are others available for the 9:20-10:40
and 10:40-noon shifts?

Note: this week only, we may be in a slightly different spot from usual, says
Lisa Bralts.  A group called FACET (Friends Against Children's Empty Tummies)
will be holding a bake sale, and as they'd booked very early,
they've got the prime spots near the market entrance, so we're probably a
bit farther down the line.   We should be back in the usual space #3 next week.

Thanks, everybody -

   Stuart