[Peace-discuss] Fw: postal stuff and other stuff from JwJ

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sat Sep 17 20:16:33 CDT 2011

We need to coordinate with ALL Working class organizations at the local level to make a presense on a Saturday in October ( either the 1st, the 8th, or the 15th ).
Lets DEMAND ; GOOD PAYING UNION JOBS WITH BENEFITS, HEALTHCARE ( EXPANSION OF MEDICARE FOR ALL ), AND AN END TO THE WARS OF CORPORATE AGRESSION IN AFGANISTAN AND IRAQ THAT ARE COSTING THE TAXPAYERS
$ 3-BILLION DOLLARS PER WEEK. ALSO, WE MUST TAX THE RICH AND THE CORPORATIONS IN ORDER TO FINANCE FREE PUBLIC EDUCATION ( FROM PRE-SCHOOL TO PHD. ).

We must send a message to the two faced democrats and the republicans in Washington D.C. that we have had ENOUGH, and we REFUSE to be abused anymore.

PLEASE respond and let me know what you plan to do at YOUR local level.
AS well as tell me what you participated in between Oct. 1st and Oct. 15th.

In Solidarity

David Johnson
ILLINOIS WORLD LABOR HOUR
Champaign, IL.