[Peace-discuss] [CentralILJwJ] Fw: [OccupyCU] ocCUpy GA minutes, 3/30/12

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sun Apr 1 23:22:15 UTC 2012

In my opinion, and many others,
It would be what was talked about at the first pre-G.A. at the Catholic Worker House, after the Chase Bank occupation.

That is, a Saturday G.A. meeting and committe meetings during the weekday evenings.

I know that there have been street corner actions on Saturdays from 2-4pm, which is great.
Perhaps a Noon - 2pm or whenever G.A. and then a " hit the streets " action from 2-4pm.
Everyone would then need to have a late B-fast or early lunch before 12-Noon.
This I think would not only make it more available to working people ( on a Saturday ) but would also have an action immediately after the G.A. meeting, which would add a element of doing something in conjunction with( after ) the G.A. meeting.

And YES !, by all means, the G.A. meeting MUST always be the same day, time, and place ( if possible ).

David J.