[Peace-discuss] Van Jones (Color of Change) on DN!

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 5 04:01:20 UTC 2012

The greatest bit of bloviation I've heard in a while came at the end
of the third segment (below), when Amy finally got around to asking
him - gingerly - about his role in the MoveOn attempt to co-opt the
Occupy movement for Obama (as they worked to co-opt the anti-war
movement in 2008).  He lacks the ability of the child-killer in the
White House to be elegantly mendacious.

--CGE