[Peace-discuss] entertaining pre-announcement bets / what are Tim Johnson's plans?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:03:47 UTC 2012

> *State GOP leader: Johnson won't run again, party to seek replacement*
I am entertaining pre-formal-announcement bets as to what Tim Johnson will
say...
Personally, I think Ron Paul has asked Tim Johnson to run as his Vice
President.

-karen medina
p.s.
> “The successor for that spot will be chosen in an open, fair and
transparent process pursuant to our > rules and the Election Code,” Brady
said. “I’m going to start working on that immediately...”
Transparent my foot. TJ would have backed out a month ago if it were going
to be transparent.
(imho)