[Peace-discuss] French elections

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Mon Apr 23 15:29:43 UTC 2012

The best account I've seen. The "Buisson strategy" (= "a hard-right
campaign, etc.") does not refer (directly) to the American Bushes, in
spite of Sarkozy's nickname "Sarko l'Américain," but to the right-wing
journalist Patrick Buisson, historian of the Organisation de l'armée
secrète and, 30 years later, adviser to Nicolas Sarkozy.