[Peace-discuss] know anyone who does Middle East studies & is concerned about US policy in the Middle East?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Aug 2 01:23:03 UTC 2012

I'd like my Representative to advocate for Michele Bachmann's removal
from the House Intelligence Committee.

Agree
99%	516 votes
Disagree
0%	4 votes
520 votes

Former U.S. officials call for Bachmann to be replaced on Intelligence Committee
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/01/1115724/-Former-U-S-officials-call-for-Bachmann-to-be-replaced-on-Intelligence-Committee