[Peace-discuss] The People Have Spoken: Americans want Bachmann off the Intelligence Committee

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 2 16:23:18 UTC 2012

This may be a matter of straining at a (Minnesotan) gnat-ivist & swallowing a (Kenyan) camelopard if we don't go directly after Obama's murderous policies toward Syria & Iran.

Obama, having ripped up the Constitution on war-making (& other matters) beyond his predecessors, is ready to expand his Mideast killing on whatever schedule is seen to benefit the 1% (and his electoral chances).

This week we've already had an executive "finding" that supports civil war in Syria and a lop-sided vote in Congress "punishing" Iran. The child-killer in the White House can increase the killing at will. --CGE