[Peace-discuss] 13th IL Cong. Dist & US war in the Mideast

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Thu Aug 2 21:55:52 UTC 2012

Alice displays her usual perspicacity in both comedy and politics; unfortunately, that's not pleonastic...

I think in fact Our Rulers are a bit worried about the Ron Paul movement, a cloud no bigger than a man's hand (there's a drought on) over Tampa.

Rep. Paul forthrightly attacked this stupid bill today, and it was widely reported - on Rt.com, and no other network. The US media know their business.