[Peace-discuss] Gracias, Ecuador!! - PS

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:05:14 UTC 2012

When Equador realizes that it has been bamboozled by false conspiratorial
claims that impugn the integrity of the Swedish government and courts which
are most certainly not doing the bidding of the US, it will realize that it
reached a humanitarian decision on an unsound basis.  Sweden wants the jerk
because he is accused of a sex crime, not because of his Wikileaks venture.

Roger