[Peace-discuss] Fw: Gracias, Ecuador!! - PS

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 17 19:39:12 UTC 2012

The late Alex Cockburn refused to run satirical pieces in the excellent political newsletter that he edited with Jeffrey St. Clair, CounterPunch - except on the weekend, and then clearly labeled SATIRE - because people always took them seriously...

I think Wayne sometimes indulges in satire - and it would certainly make more sense if Roger always did. --CGE