[Peace-discuss] Fw: Gracias, Ecuador!! - PS

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Aug 18 03:00:05 UTC 2012

Satire? in all caps?

Our rwhelbig at gmail.com is none other than USAF Lt. Col. Helbig (Ret.).
No joke about that.

Indeed Bro. Helbig has had time to contemplate the vanity of war and the
vanity of the military
and even the vanity of the vain pursuit of vanity and the futility of
fusils.

After that statement, I did diverge into extrapolation...

I note that Saul when he was on his Obama-like mission to silence
dissenters in
Syria did finally "get it" but only after rather strong direct divine
intervention.

"It is hard kicking against the pricks."
(/You said it, buddy.  They ain't nothin' but a bunch of pricks.
...and even if it is hard, someone has just gotta resist./)

Saul knew deep down that he was wrong.
He had made big bucks in the tent bubble and he wanted more,
more money more power and he was jealous of what others had.
This blinded him to the truth and he thought that
he was doing right but deep down inside, there was this nagging...

Saul thought that he was right to be pissed off.  The arrogance of that
hippie dude.
making fun of material success.  (/Well, you can cross him off the
list.  Cross him off.
Ha.  What a chameleon I am.  A regular Lenny Epimenides. Ol' Epimenides,
a Cretan but no cretin.  Cretins aren't liars.  They don't know the truth.)
/
After his ultimately getting knocked off his high horse, Saul had some
difficulty fitting in.
The hippies were afraid he was a mole, or a plant, working for
the big dogs up in Jerusalem.  But some saw the goodness in his heart
and took him in.
Even though he was a basket case, they didn't let him down.

Well, actually they did, in an off-the-wall sort of way.

I would think that every one in London should have a whitish blond
Julian Assange wig and sunglasses and
walk around outside the Ecuadorian embassy.  No doubt Londoners are
pre-occupy-ed.

So why not extend a hand of fellowship to Lt. Col. Helbig?

So Rog, why not introduce yerself?